Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ASCA Scool Counselor



This here project has been occupying me for a little over the last two weeks. So much fun, the ad, Monica Bussolati of Bussolati Design essentially let me do whatever I wanted with only minor changes which was AWESOME.
My apologies for the traitorous RISD logo, btw....I had all the colors mapped out and our ol' Pratt colors just didn't fit very sadly...I did manage to get Vassar in there for Jed though...
Check out my blog for the third image & some sketches!

6 comments:

Andrew DeGraff said...

you got design chops my friend!

Phillip Fivel Nessen said...

when you draw faces do you make them up or use source material or something?

ilana kohn said...

source material! make them up i WISH....

jashar said...

i really dig those interior illos!

Emily L. Eibel said...

The Ilana Issue!

ilana kohn said...

thanks guys!!