Friday, September 19, 2008

Dirty Laundry!

LinkHere's some pics and the design I used for the Dirty Laundry T-shirt show at the Nuuanu Gallery in Honolulu. The concept was to use a stain of some sort, integrated into the design of the shirt. I cleaned fish on 'em and then used some dilluted fish blood for panache. I can now write off my fishing liscence as a work expense (the guy at the bait shop however, does not give receipts). You can see some of the other artist solutions (which are really interesting, I must say) at dirtydirtylaundry.com. Too bad I couldn't get out for the opening!

4 comments:

ilana kohn said...

i love the design....but i think i'm gonna gag....

jashar said...

do you have any shots of your final shirt (stains and silkscreen)?

Andrew DeGraff said...

Unfortunately, they went out the door straight from the printer, but Im hoping to have some left to shoot.

ilana kohn said...

speaking of which, when's our awesome new wfof header going up?!!!