Monday, November 24, 2008

Kiehl's Holiday Display



I loooove Kiehl's products (highschool was all about their blackberry lipgloss) so was just beside myself when they called and asked me to contribute some work for their holiday display! Unfortunately they only ended up using my shampoo bottle, but I really can't complain! I saw the display for myself the other day and it looks wonderful, the whole store looks tasteful and festive. Good thing I had no money on me at the time cause I really could've done some damage....

5 comments:

kiersten essenpreis said...

so awesome!!

furnished dill said...

cool, i like the pear flavored lip balm they have :) good stuff.

Courtney Wotherspoon said...

wow, what a cool job! i loooooove me some window displays.

jashar said...

congrats, ilana! i was really excited to see this on 3rd ave...

Emily L. Eibel said...

Just saw this the up the other day! Congrats!